WEEK 47: My way or the Highway.....and Jesus said, "I AM THE WAY!"

From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 4:44 PM
Subject: My way or the highway



Aloha family!!


This week has been an amazing week full of service and miracles. It started off with a bunch of service in yards and helping people move their stuff to the storage shed. It has been so hot but it made service fun still. This week we had a fantastic lesson with a referral from the spanish sisters in our area. This mans name is mike and he just barely got married. He has a son who is 2 and really cute. We started off teaching a message of hope but he asked a lot of good questions regarding the Restoration so we taught that instead. He believes in god and Jesus as separate beings so that is awesome. We told him that in order to know the truth he had to pray and read and he gladly accepted. Now we will be having a lesson with him come Saturday and a huge service project as well, so excited!! We finally got back to church!! It was awesome and so spiritual!! We also had transfer calls on Friday and sadly my companion, elder Gibbon, will be leaving to become a ZL. I am excited for him but sad he is leaving. If there is one thing I learned from him it is that my way isn't always the best way. I have had many instances where I was so stubborn that I was determined that my way was the only way... oh how wrong was I. I was judging his way while my own way was terrible. I learned to become more humble with him and to open my mind and heart to new better ideas. I challenge all of you to not judge so quickly that you end up going down the wrong path. Be open to suggestions and take feedback with love. Become better in everything that you do!! I love you all and hope to see you soon!!


Aloha,

Elder Nawahine 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!

WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!