WEEK 48: BUSY BUSY BUSY....Have I done any GOOD in the world Today??

From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 6:55 PM
Subject: Busy busy busy


Aloha family,

How are y'all? This week was crazy busy because of transfers and sadly my Canadian companion is gone:( but he is in a better place in the mission but I miss him. My new companion is elder Boren and he is awesome! He is from highland utah and he has been out for a year in about 4 days. He is really funny, but kind of quiet. We did a lot of service this week... for example: Saturday we had four service projects back to back. We started at 6 am and finished at 2 pm. We were so tired when we got home that we spent our lunch time sleeping haha. Though we were tired, the feelings that I felt were priceless. We have also talked to a lot of people this week and invited a lot more to church. Unfortunately none of them showed up but they said that they would try to come this week. Well I don't have a lot to write this week but my challenge is different... I hope. I want you all to stay busy this week. Busy with good stuff of course! Something that I have learned is that when you aren't busy you start to get lazy and even fall into dark holes. In preach my gospel we learn that with virtue you have to keep your mind occupied constantly with good things or Satan will take the opportunity to creep in. I want you all to look to serve, look to teach, look to help! I promise if you will all do this you shall see the hand of god everyday. You shall come closer to him and shall have your eye single to his glory. I love you all and pray you are all well.

Aloha,

Elder Nawahine 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!

WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!