WEEK 46: 100% - Go Hard or Go Home!!

From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>
Date: Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 6:05 PM
Subject: 100%


Aloha my family and friends!!


I miss you all and hope this week was full of faith and not fear. This week was a good week!! We did a couple of service projects that consisted of cutting down a BlackBerry bush, running from Hornets, and doing a whole bunch of weeding haha. My parents are probably thinking, "it's about time he worked." Haha. I also go to drive a brand new equinox 2020 because the mission was buying these new cars. It was so fun and so beautiful. Today for pday we played a lot of volleyball and had a huge water balloon fight with spin the bottle. It was so much fun and I realized that I suck at throwing lol. Well we have a couple we are teaching so far and they are awesome. Our most progressing person is james who is still searching for the truth. We are still working with him but we can tell that his faith is growing. Well let's get into my title. During our street contacting we ran into some kids I had already talked to. We said hi and they asked me to do a magic trick with some pass along cards we had. I did the trick and gave the kids some of the cards and one of them had Jesus on it. The little girl who was there asked me an interesting question... she asked how much Jesus do you have? I responded 100% and she smiled and nodded her head haha. But as we left I took more though into that question. How much Jesus do I really have? Am I truly following him and trying to be like him 24/7? How dedicated am I to him and his gospel? I would turn these questions to you all. How much Jesus do you have? How much do you truly love and follow him? Take these questions to heart and truly grade yourself. Then afterwards, if there is any flaws, go and repent and truly follow him. I love you all and hope you come closer to him this week!!


Aloha,

Elder Nawahine 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!

WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!