WEEK 49: ATTITUDE determines ALTITUDE!

From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>

Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 6:48 PM
Subject: Attitude


Aloha family, 

I hope you all had a fantastic faithful week! My week was good and very fast. We did a service project literally every single day... and it was amazing. I know I already extended the challenge to give out and serve and I hope you all had that opportunity. I also hope you all experienced the spirit testifying to you all that this was what you needed to do. Anyways this week we drive more new cars to our mission. We picked up 13 new equinoxes with our whole district and I got to drive alone twice haha. It was so nice to drive again and to see field upon fields of green. We also had interviews with president this week and it was amazing. I asked president about a couple of doctrine questions and fortunately he was able to answer them and with talks. So I apologize for the length of this email but I want you all to know that I love you all. Challenges will come but you can and will overcome them. It all depends on your attitude. Have a positive attitude on the world and I promise that you will see the hand of the lord!! Again I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week!!

Aloha,

Elder Nawahine 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!

WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!