WEEK 25: Brah...you get CRABS???!!

No WEEK 24 email as he was getting transferred.

From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>
Date: Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 7:31 AM
Subject: Transferencias


Oi Minha querida família,

Well first off, I am sorry I didnt get the opportunity to write an email last week, everything was kind of busy with transfers and everything like that... But I have officially left my first area, Aguas compridas. I had to carry my 2 heavy bags on one bus, another bus and drag my bags to a taxi where we drove to our apartment, then I had to carry these bags up 3 flights of stairs so definitely was a process for me haha. My new companion is Elder Oliveira... and no it isnt the same oliveira that I was with. Elder Oliveira is from São Paulo and he is awesome. He is a little quiet but he is a worker and I am excited for this transfer. Bom Pastor is awesome and has no hills or stairs...hallelujah haha. It has been raining here for the past couple days now and due to carnaval we can only work in the morning and then we return to our house 1:30 in the afternoon. It is really difficult because mostly everyone is busy in the morning so usually we just do contacts on the street and stuff like that. This change in our schedule has been rough because we return home only to study for the rest of the day and I only have a certain amount of attention I can give haha. But luckily one of the members here gave me a bible to use and mark so I have been studying the bible because everyone here believes in the bible. This change will last for this week until march first. So this week will be filled of a lot of studying the bible, book of mormon, and other books as well... yay... This week my challenge to all of you is to use technology to share the gospel. Each one of us has technology... for those who are reading my email, you are using technology as well haha. My challenge is to text, post, or call a friend, family member, someone and share your favorite scripture and what it means to you. I was reading in the Preach my Gospel and learned that every member and every one should be a missionary. You dont need to be called of God to be a missionary and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Lets share the gospel with everyone this week and let everyone partake of this light and joy that we live everyday. I love you all and hope that all you guys are well. I miss you all and keep you in my prayers always!! Until next week!! amo vocês!!


com amor,

Elder Nawahine










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!

WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!