WEEK 13: Families are THE central part of the plan of God!

From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>
Date: Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 1:19 PM
Subject: As Famílias

Ola minha querida família,

This week was an awesome spiritual week for me. Our investigators are awesome! There is this one family who is really strong, but they arent members yet. We try to visit them during the week, but they end up going to another church instead. But when we do visit them they are awesome! The spirit is so strong when we teach them and I have no doubt in my mind that they will be baptized but it will be in Gods time. Also I had a small service opportunity with a biker and his chain. It fell off his bike in the middle of the road and I picked it up though it had grease and oil on it. Though it was small it was still service for me.Thanksgiving has passed and I hope you guys enjoyed the food, the time with your family, and football haha. Thanksgiving here is not celebrated, but I treated myself to ramen, egg sandwiches, and juice haha. But I hope you all expressed your love and thanks to those in your lives. Because I would like to express my love and thanks for all of you. You guys have sacrificed a lot for me and my family over these past years and I couldn't be more grateful. Something that has been on my mind is families as always. But I thought about like why did Lehi drag his whole family even Laman and Lemuel through the desert even though they didn't want to? The answer is because families are the central part of the plan of God. So if you guys have time look and read the story of Lehi and his family and think about the importance of family especially in 1 Nephi 8 (tree of life). I love you all and think of you always. Thank you for all the love and support for I can truly feel your love for me. Tchau!!

com amor,

Elder Nawahine











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!

WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!