WEEK 9: Light and Dark....Good and Evil


From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>
Date: Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 1:59 PM
Subject: Light and dark, Good and Evil


Ola Minha Familia,


I miss you guys and pray for your well being always. This week was interesting and kind of scary for me and my comp. First off we had a reference from one of the other missionaries this week and once we got to the house we felt the spirit leave. We tried to talk to the people but the spirit wasnt there and this is why. They had a sculpture that signifies satan in and outside their house. When we left their house I could not understand people because the spirit was not with me. When we got to our apartment all the lights were off and even the motion sensor lights did not turn on. We got in to our house and prayed and once we finished we looked outside the door and the lights turned back on. Some may believe it is just a coincidence, but in this church there is no such thing as a coincidence. I felt the evil of satan and I felt the spirit leave, but then I felt the spirit return after prayer and asking for forgiveness. This is how the atonement works in a way. We feel this overwhelming evil and regret and other bad feelings from the devil but through the atonement of Christ we feel this overwhelming joy. So read this scripture and ponder all the good in your life and know it is from God and get rid of all the bad so you can be filled with the light of Christ. So read this and ponder Alma 5:40. I love you all and wish I could have written more but know that I am doing good and that the language is coming with the spirit in my life. I pray for you always and I know that God loves each and everyone one of you. I know this church is true and that God puts challenges in our lives to strengthen us and make us more faithful and humble and christlike.  Eu amo vocĂȘs!!


Com amor,

Elder Nawahine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!

WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!