WEEK 12: A whole new world!! Don't you dare close your eyes!!

From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>
Date: Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 11:58 AM
Subject: The Perfect world


Ola minha familia,

Another week has passed and so has my first transfer out in the field. One big thing that you all should know is that the Brazil Recife mission will be dividing in July 2020 into the brazil Recife north and the brazil Recife south. This will affect me by bringing in a lot of missionaries to the mission, making 30 new areas, and bringing a lot more people to the truth. This was the biggest news that I have received since the beginning of my mission. And some of the missionaries that I have met, I might not see them again so it is crazy. Also in my mission we get to drive by the beach every so often and it sucks, because I will not be able to jump in. But it is okay because it does not smell the best as the one in Hawaii haha. Something that has been on my mind this week especially since i have seen the many difficulties of the people here is this: Can you imagine a perfect world? A world where everyone in the world is a member of our religion? But not just any member, but a member who keeps the commandments of the Lord, serves and cares for others more than themselves? Could you imagine this world? This world has been on my mind this whole week as I have experience the trials of many families this week. I wish we had this world right now, but I know God gave us agency to choose right or wrong. So my challenge this week is to think about what you can do to bring this world to pass now and for this coming year and act upon it. What can you do make the world better? I love you all and think of you always. Pray constantly for strength to continue and do better. Have a great week!!

Com amor,

Elder Nawahine

Pics:
I like to take pics of my food here and the kids we play dodgeball with haha.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!

WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!