WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!

From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>
Date: Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 1:28 PM
Subject: Sickness = a lot of studying!!

Opa minha familia,

This week was kind of slow and boring. My companion got really sick this past week because he ate a mango from a guy off the street. So we were stuck in the house for a couple days because my comp was throwing up, had bad bowel problems, and he had a fever. So he was sleeping a lot and it gave me a lot of free time. So I took this time to study the language, read preach my gospel and the book of mormon, and read a lot of other books and watch movies in portuguese. It was really really fun... nah it was kind of boring to be stuck in the house, but it was good to have more time to study the words of God. This week we had lunch with a member and it was his birthday so he had a huge bbq. We had a lot of meat and rice and beans and a bunch of juice. It was so good and I got the chance to cook some of the meat haha. That was the highlight of my week lol. So my challenge for this week is to read your favorite scripture and share it with someone you want or needs it. I love you guys so much and pray for you always. I will see you all again and talk to you soon!!


Com amor,

Elder Nawahine











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!