Date: Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 6:30 PM Subject: Pics of the week!
Aloha family! I don't have a lot of time today but I wanted to send some pics of the week. I will be staying another transfer here in this area with Elder Featherstone and I'm so pumped! I love you all and hope all is well!
From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org> Date: Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 6:00 PM Subject: Ice ice baby Aloha family! It's been a while since I've actually written an email and I'm sorry! A lot of stuff has happened these past couple of weeks. My papa (my dad's dad) has been in the ICU for a week now because he contracted covid and pneumonia and it's been attacking his lungs bad. He spent all last week on a ventalator but because of miracles and prayer he is off but still on an oxygen machine this is supllying him with sufficient levels of oxygen. He is still in the ICU but is still fighting this tough battle! This weekend was crazy because we had a huge ice storm that froze everything with a thick layer of ice everywhere! Even all the blades of grass were frozen! Due to the storm we lost power for a whole day and it was so cold inside. We spent most of the day inside of our car because that was our source of heat and power haha. Members were tell...
From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org> Date: Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 5:53 PM Subject: Casual vs Consecrated Aloha family!! It has been a couple of weeks since I have emailed but there has been a lot happening. We have been preparing Paul and Pam to enter into the temple. They have a lot of questions but they are so excited to go to the temple and do baptisms for their ancestors and seal their family for eternity. Last week we found 5 new people to teach while we were walking around and looking for referrals and now this week we found 5 new people using Facebook. It was just such a miracle being able to find people using all the tools the Lord has given us. This week one of my friends from High school, Jake Smith, passed away in a car accident. Though I didn't know him the best it still hurt to know that he was gone and that he wouldn't be there when I got back. A lot of questions filled my head such as why did this happen and why now? He was a great mission...
From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org> Date: Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 7:01 PM Subject: Pics of the week I love you all and hope you all enjoy the pics of the week:) Aloha, Elder Nawahine
Comments
Post a Comment