WEEK 37: What is this wet stuff??? I didn't know it rained in Oregon!

From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>
Date: Mon, May 25, 2020 at 2:41 PM
Subject: Rain, rain go away


Aloha minha familia,

I hope you all are well and are healthy with the Corona virus out in the world. I keep you all in my prayers and think of you all. This week was an awesome week full of zoom calls and regular calls with members as well. We have some investigators but not being able to knock on doors in the hot sun has changed the amount of people we teach. But as alma said, we go to being back at least some of our brethren to the truth. This week we setup an appointment with two girls who I was teaching back in Brazil. These girls were almost baptized but their mom wasn't going to let them but I believe the quarantine in Brazil has softened her heart. We have an appointment with them over video call this Wednesday and I am so excited! So as my title says it has rained every single day this week... i know its just oregon but it rains a lot. Luckily with all the rain, we have found time to kick butt at spike ball haha. It is fun to play with athletes bc we get so competitive at times Haha. Fortunately no one has gotten severely injured but there has been some scars and bruises Haha. I love the members up here and how nice they really are! The members always try to feed us even though we get so much food already. I cant wait for everything to calm down so we can go back out and knock on doors once again. Well I guess my challenge for today is to really notice God's hand in your life. Meeting with members this week, I learned to as humans we go about our day carelessly noticing the creations of god. We get so caught up in the world that before we know it the day is over. Take some time this week and really notice all of his creations and give thanks. I love you all and hope you all are well and safe!! May god be with you this week and forever!

Com amor,
Elder Nawahine 

1. Picture of christ I love
2. Quarantine pics lol
3. Cleaning out the fridge and found this in some chili that was there since before I arrived
4. Be as a little child




All I have to say is:  "NASTY!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!

WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!