WEEK 68-69: Casual vs. Consecrated

From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>
Date: Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 5:53 PM
Subject: Casual vs Consecrated


Aloha family!! 

It has been a couple of weeks since I have emailed but there has been a lot happening. We have been preparing Paul and Pam to enter into the temple. They have a lot of questions but they are so excited to go to the temple and do baptisms for their ancestors and seal their family for eternity. Last week we found 5 new people to teach while we were walking around and looking for referrals and now this week we found 5 new people using Facebook. It was just such a miracle being able to find people using all the tools the Lord has given us. This week one of my friends from High school, Jake Smith, passed away in a car accident. Though I didn't know him the best it still hurt to know that he was gone and that he wouldn't be there when I got back. A lot of questions filled my head such as why did this happen and why now? He was a great missionary so why wasn't he protected? The only answer I got was that it was all apart of His plan. I do not know the reason for all things, but I know that God does and that is good enough for me. I am sure that when I get there that I will be able to understand the purpose of why him. But at the moment he is a missionary in a different place... A better place. This week we had a Zone Conference and talked about Casual vs Consecrated. I won't go into detail about the casualness that did take place but there was definitely room for improvement. There are a lot of ways to be casual but there are also a lot of ways to be consecrated. I invite you all to think about how you can better consecrate yourself this year. I promise that if you will then you will better have the spirit influence you in your life. I love you all and hope you all have a blessed week!! 

Aloha, 

Elder Nawahine








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!

WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!