WEEK 65-67: Mele Kalikimaka!!! Never turn your back to da WAVES!!! smh

 From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>

Date: Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 6:22 PM
Subject: Christmas calls



Mele Kalikimaka!! I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas with family or friends or both. I have missed each and every one of you this season and can't wait to reunite next year:) it is crazy how fast time has flown by! Last weekend Paul Kuhns got baptized and I was able to confirm him! It was definitely a miracle on how he accepted baptism and now he is baptized like his wife. It was a beautiful baptism and all he said was that he wanted to thank us missionaries...he is awesome and I can't wait for them to get sealed together for eternity! Christmas was amazing and fun because we spent it with members! My highlight was talking to my foster brother, kepa. For those who don't know kepa, he is currently in the Utah County jail waiting to be released and it has been a journey for him. I've been able to communicate over Facebook messenger but never actually hear his voice. So it was a surprise on Christmas when I got to talk to him over the phone for a short amount of time. He is doing amazing and loves this family! Please pray for him so he may be released. Today we went to the coast and got soaking wet as we were trying to take pictures. We tried to catch the waves in the background and we definitely did for sure... And more lol. Fortunately we only got wet and no one was hurt except for the amounts of laughs we shared haha. i wanted to bare my testimony about God's plan real quick. I believe all these things needed to happen so we could all learn something! I believe the man upstairs let this happen so we would all come back to him and rely more on him! He loves us and has a plan for us and we just need to trust him that everything will be OK! I love you all so much and hope to see yall soon


Aloha 

Elder Nawahine








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!

WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!