WEEK 7: Challenge your FAITH!

From: Iosepa Nawahine <iosepa.nawahine@missionary.org>
Date: Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 2:54 PM
Subject: First week in the field


Ola Minha Familia, 

 So first week out in the field has been really really rough. The language here is really different compared to sao paulo, but its a work in progress. My new companion is Elder Mossman from Hawaii (shout out to aunty sharon). We knew of each other before the mission and now he is my trainor which is so cool. Its kinda funny that our neighbor of our apartment plays ingles music that me and my companion know, so we will start to jam out during study time lol. Something spiritual that happened to me this past 2 weeks was in the CTM. Something my instructor told me was that angels walk the halls of the CTM and sometimes they disguise themselves as humans. I testify to all of you that he was right, angels do exist for everyone I met in the CTM was an angel that was placed in my life by God. My instructors were the biggest angels in my life and I couldnt be more grateful for them. My district was also full of angels, for everyone single person in my district has played a vital role in my life and I couldnt be more grateful as well. My challenge this week for all you guys is to have faith and act. For in the scriptures it says that faith without action is nothing and that couldnt be more true. We need to act in faith in everything we do and trust in the will of the Lord. I love each and everyone of you and I pray for you guys everyday. I miss you guys and cannot wait to hear from you. Eu te amo!!


com amor,

Elder Nawahine



It was nice to see Iosepa for the first time since he's left.  He's happy and working hard.  So proud of him.  He's struggling with the language, as expected.  Praying for the gift of tongues so he can share his love in Portuguese.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 73-74: Honor the family name you bear!

WEEK 11: He's got the Monkeys!!! A bunch of monkeys!!